Do You Need Help Desk Support to Provide Telehealth Services for Your Patients?
Currently during the COVID-19 pandemic, patients may use telecommunication technology for office, hospital visits and other services that generally occur in-person. The provider must use an interactive audio and video telecommunications system that permits real-time communication between the distant site and the patient at home.
Distant site practitioners include physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurse midwives, certified nurse anesthetists, clinical psychologists, clinical social workers, registered dietitians, and nutrition professionals. It is imperative during this public health emergency that patients avoid travel, when possible, to physicians’ offices, clinics, hospitals, or other health care facilities where they could risk their own or others’ exposure to further illness.
Our Help Desk Support Services Include
- Setting up 2-way interactive audio-video telecommunication apps on smart phones, tablets and computers
- Download patient portal apps, like My Chart, and navigating their features
- Troubleshoot & test video camera, microphone and speaker volume
- Step-by-step instructions on how to use applications like Skype, Zoom, Apple, FaceTime, Google Hangout video, Whatsapp, and Facebook Messenger video chat
- How to position themselves in front of the camera
- How to connect/disconnect from audio-video calls
Join RDI in Supporting Disaster Relief Initiatives.
CONTACT US NOW AT
TO LAUNCH YOUR BRANDED SUPPORT CENTER IN AS LITTLE AS 24 HOURS
“RDI has serviced our IT needs for several years. We love them! We recently shared our concerns with RDI about our need to close office visits due to COVID-19. RDI came to our rescue (and over a weekend!) helping us to transition to a telehealth phone support program in just a couple days. They also worked with our billing company to ensure understanding of how to get paid quickly. Thanks RDI for assisting us in supporting our patient’s needs!”
Medical Practice, Dayton, Ohio